About the Job and Your Skills:
The One Medical Passport (1MP) Forms Team is looking to add a Forms Designer to our ranks to help execute the design, layout, and revisions of pre-op medical forms for hundreds of ambulatory surgery centers across the country.
Day-to-day functions, duties, and responsibilities include:
- Working with the company’s project management software, with the ability to handle many projects at once. Some of these projects can be complex and large in scope.
- Utilizing Microsoft Word, Adobe InDesign, or Adobe Illustrator to design custom, highly detailed, pre-op medical forms that will be populated by patient portal data.
- Utilizing various design programs from the Adobe Creative suite to manipulate necessary graphics and files for forms.
- Utilizing Adobe Acrobat DC to place and align dynamic PDF fields.
- Monitoring requests as they flow through the design and development process to identify issues that come up throughout the project timeline.
- Attending remote meetings with any necessary parties to get clarification for the design needs of the facility.
- Working with the forms development team to troubleshoot issues throughout the entire forms process.
- Working closely and daily with the forms design coordinator regarding requirements, drafts, and revisions throughout the design process.
- Working with the quality assurance team to clarify design decisions, as well as identifying and fixing errors that are found while being tested.
- Communicating daily with members of the forms team, via e-mail, Microsoft Teams, phone, and video conference when necessary.
- Working with requests around a 3-week development build cycle, communicating with the forms design coordinator to help manage client expectations and project timelines.
- Attending daily and weekly scrum meetings to update development and account management teams on form project progress.
Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years’ experience in a design, layout, or pre-press/production environment.
A little about you….
You are technically inclined, have a great eye for design and layout, as well as being up to the challenge of working around design constraints and fitting large amounts of information into a small space. You can handle fast project timelines and can parse large, complex projects. You are detail oriented, can work well independently and manage your individual projects, but can also collaborate with a team when necessary.
A little about us…
One Medical Passport, Inc. is a creative, fun, and rapidly growing leader in the development of innovative cloud-based medical software for ambulatory surgery. Although we have been growing steadily for nearly 20 years, we still very much run like a “startup”. Our solutions are used by approximately 750 medical facilities, every major ASC management company, and millions of patients each year.
Our headquarters is a beautiful, open-space, “loft-like” office on the top floor of a restored mill building in Willington, CT. It has high ceilings, brick walls, wood floors, exposed beams and massive windows that provide a panoramic view of the adjoining lake and waterfall. We love dogs.
We offer a full-time but flexible work schedule, and we encourage autonomy and self-direction. If you are a great candidate and meet the qualifications that we have listed, we would love to hear from you!
Physical and Mental Requirements
The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those necessary to effectively perform the essential functions of the position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
Must be able to perform the following (in a safe manner at all times): consistently think, concentrate, analyze, interpret, interact with others, and communicate orally and in writing; regularly read, see, hear, and speak; frequently use hands to perform manual tasks; handle, manipulate or feel objects; reach with hands and arms; see; hear; occasionally bend; kneel, crouch, crawl and stoop; lift or move up to 5 pounds (and greater weights infrequently).
One Medical Passport, Inc. embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Salary commensurate with experience.
$45,000.00 - $52,000.00 per year
Employee assistance program
Flexible spending account
Paid time off
8 hour shift, Monday to Friday
Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay
Education: Bachelor's (Required)
Work Location: One location
Work Remotely: Yes
To apply, please visit: 1MP Indeed Page